By Steph ~ Well Being Motivator
We all want an excuse to buy a pair of shoes, but surely there comes a time when you think, “I have too many high heels, what else can I buy?” I have the solution just for you.. Sports Shoes! And why not take on a sport while you’re at it! WIN, WIN!
Finding the right footwear for your sport can be tricky, but don’t worry I have compiled a couple of ideas to get you started. No sport will ever be dull with a fun, colourful (and might I add) practical pair of shoes!
Did you know?
The brand Converse ALL STAR came about when a basketball player by the name of Charles H “Chuck” Taylor walked into the company complaining of sore feet. The company gave him a job and shortly after added his signature to the classic high tops we all know and love. Read more here
– Nike Downshifter VI Running Shoes – (was £41.99 NOW £33.99) * I also own my very own pair of these!
– Nike Air Max Sequent Women’s – (was £80 NOW £55)
– New Balance Womens Stability Running Shoes – (was £74.99 NOW £49.99)
Make sure you invest in some good running shoes. These tend to be a little lighter, making it easier for you to run quicker without feeling weighed down.
– DC Trase TX – Low-Top Shoes – (was £43 NOW £21.50) * Currently DC shoes have up to 50% on their website so be sure to check it out!
– VANS Authentic Shoes (Tie Dye Palace Blue) – (was £49.95 NOW £31.99)
Who said you have to know how to skate to wear skater shoes?
– ADIDAS Barricade Tennis Shoes– (RRP £89.99 NOW 44.99)
– ADIDAS Court Tennis Shoes (£29.99)
– Nike Air Vapour Advantage Tennis Shoes – (was £64.99 NOW £46)
– HEAD Sprint Pro Tennis Shoes – (was £94.99 NOW £29)
When it comes to tennis shoes you want something with a bit of grip, but not too much that it will prevent you from moving about quickly on the court.
While we are prepared to fork out on a pair of expensive high heels we never think to invest in a decent pair of trainers… but when it comes to your health, it’s definitely worth investing in decent footwear.