BY EJ ~ Curbe Inspirationalist
Hiya Stylists! This seasons trends are all about comfort, warmth and looking fabulous, as always… however sometimes curvy girls take one look at the latest trends and think… NOPE! Well I’m here to help turn that around and prove us Curvy ‘Stylists’ can rock those trends!
Fashion is our friend, all you need to do is make a few tweaks here and there and step it up a little for each trend! Here are a few of my fave pieces anyone with Curves can totally kill it in…
- I love velvet personally, the touch the texture and it’s appearance is gorgeous!
Check out this beautiful Deep Red Skater Dress from New Look. Its ideal for a night out, just add some vamp red lippy & silver accessories and you’re good to go! Only £24.99
- Or how about this Silver Erin Wrap-Over Dress from Boohoo.com. Team with a pair of black boots & a choker and your good to meet your friends for cocktails! Also comes in Black and Nude for just £20.00
- The beauty of the wide legged trouser is that its:
I’m in love with this Satin Extreme Wide Legged Trouser in a Blush colour. The silk look makes them a totally Luxe item and the colour is just sooo pretty! The high-waisted style cinches in your waist to give the appearance of a small waist & accentuates your awesome curves! Also found in Black at Boohoo.com for £20.00.
- These Midnight Blue Velour Trousers work 2 trends in 1, Yey! Velvet AND Wide Leg. Talk about warm, comfort and looking fab, you could totally dress these up or down! These trousers really are universal… I’d say money well spent! Pick them up at George for only £14.00.
Admittedly when first saw Slip Dresses on the catwalk, I was like NAH! All these curves and boob-age are not fitting into one of those little things!! BUT then I tried one on and I fell in love with this style. The fact that you can throw a t-shirt or roll-neck on underneath, to give it more of an edgy look, keeps this style sexy! Oh la la… this SOLD it to me!
- It’s always ideal to have a LBD in your closet and this one here is ticking all the boxes for me. It’s so On Trend with the T-shirt already attached. This 2-in-1 Cami Slip Dress is at great price at £15.00 from Boohoo.com. It’s such a flattering style!
- Look at this Khaki Cold Shoulder Cami Slip. I’m a huge fan of the cold shoulder style and the lace detail is so chic! I love that this dress combines both. The added thin belt is a great way to emphasise your waist, should you choose to! Get this gorgeous dress from River Island for £35.00.
Now my Curvy lovelies out there, the next time you’re spying on the latest catwalk designs and thinking, “No way will I suit that trend!” Think again and ‘CURVE THAT TREND‘… anything is possible with the right piece!
As always, Keep being fabulous!