By Flick ~ Contributing Blogger
Hello to all you Beauties with Bumps! If you are like me since falling pregnant, the most frustrating and time consuming thing is looking for something to wear every day!!!
My floor-drobe is a constant reminder that I have, “nothing to wear”, 😄 but since my bump has started to show I thought a little bit of research was in order!
Here are my Top Picks on maternity fashion essentials and outfit ideas for all you yummy Mummy’s to be…
REMEMBER: Layer and be Comfortable!
Being knocked up and fabulous is hard at times but hopefully I will give you a little bit of inspiration on how to dress up on a budget or just aim to add a little bit of wow-factor into your maternity wardrobe!
- One word for you lovelies… LBD ( aka: Little Black Dress) Universally accepted, chic, slimming and flattering… a must have in any wardrobe! Pregnant or not, Velvet is so on trend these days and the wrap front on this dress accentuates your baby on board and your best assets!
You can get this amazing New Look Velvet Wrap Front Dress here for just £22.99.
- I chose these ballet pumps for comfort, the height is perfect and so fashionable! A pair of suede ankle boots would look super cute as well.
Get these H&M Black Ballet Pumps with Ankle Straps here for £19.99.
- Chokers… need I say more!? The perfect accessory for AW16 and at a bargain price!
I found this Primark 2 Pack Velvet Band Choker Pack from just £2.00 INSTORE!
You can accessorise the outfit with this Boohoo Lilly Gold Clutch Bag for just £8.00 on sale!
Coffee with Friends
Casual, comfortable and chic! Cute layers and pretty accessories, lunch with the girls is an luxery and at times a godsend! I’m talking cute tops, jeans and sexy boots… mummy zone doesnt need to be boring!
- Jeans are a must in this weather! My favourite store is Topshop for maternity this time around! Their Denim is flattering and a great price for something that will be worn for only a short time really!
Get these TOPSHOP Maternity Leigh Jeans here £38.00
- Suede Boots! My absolute go to and these ones are a steal! Heel height is important, comfort is necessary!
Check out this H&M Jersey Top here (available in 8 colours!) £7.99
- Stretcy Long Line Tops perfect as Layering is so important! Hormones can play havoc with your temperature lol throw on your favourite coat and a scarf and your ready to go!
Get these NEW LOOK Grey Suedette Elasticated Knee High Boots here ON SALE £33.74
- Warmth is essential when out at this time of year so why not style up your look with this PRETTY LITTLE THING Bea Tan Checked Scarf ON SALE £6.00
Chillaxing at Home
- Long, loose tees are essential for comfort at home. Easy to throw on and these slogan tees are super cute!
- I recently got these for my birthday and they are so comfy, I love them and I think you will too!
Take a peek at the NEWLOOK Unicorn Slippers here £14.99
- These tights are a godsend in the colder months and for a pack of 2 for only £4 at PRIMARK you can’t go wrong! IN STORE NOW!