By Sophie ~ Bargain Hunter
Hi Stylists, *Plays Mariah Carey over and over* EEEEK Christmas season is upon us and it’s time to buy your nearest and dearest a lil’ something to let them know how special they are to you.
We all have that one friend that is a little tricky to buy for so I’ve put together a selection of gifts for a selection of gals, which hopefully you’ll find useful! All gifts are £20 or under and if you keep an eye out for promotion codes, you could grab them at an even better price!
Let me know what’s on your Christmas wishlist…
✴ The One Who Loves All Things Black
We all have that friend who lives by the phrase “black everything” (I think I might be that friend!) so these gifts should be right up their street!
- This brush set from New Look (also available on ASOS) is super pretty, featuring copper detailing and a textured pouch to keep the brushes in – £14.99
- This ASOS choker with eyelets is bang on trend and great for anyone who loves jewellery, but isn’t into anything too girly. Chokers add an edgy 90’s vibe to any look, so it would be perf’ for any friend into monochromatic fashion –£6.00
💖 The Quirky & Cute One
These gifts are for one of those cutesy friends, who adores all things pastel & pretty. Think unicorns, pom poms, anything that makes you say “Aww!!”
- This unicorn bag from Missguided incorporates both pastel pink & sparkles, it can be used as a clutch or shoulder bag (fab value for money) and it comes with a lip-gloss!! – £20.00
- This elephant onesie is super duper adorable and a perfect gift now that the weather is colder. Who doesn’t love snuggling up in a onesie watching back to back episodes on Netflix!? – Currently on sale for £15.00
👠 The Designer Diva
Now this friend is slightly trickier to buy for, when you’re trying to stick to a budget. I’ve found that the best way to buy for these friends is to buy a designer-esque gift, such as perfume or a purse.
- New Look have some amazing scents, which last all day and smell like expensive perfumes. There are loads of fragrances to choose from, but I thought this little gift set with 4 different ones was cute – £12.99
- This super cool clashing print purse from Skinny Dip screams designer, think super high fashion brands like Moschino. It’s a statement piece and a quirky conversation starter – Currently on sale at £10.00
👌 The Trendy One
For these gifts, I checked out the Topshop website, as this is somewhere I often look for key trends for the coming season. I found these gifts at great prices, which is fab – as a bargain hunter, sometimes I don’t bother with Topshop as I find it too expensive, however…
- Brooches and embroidery are two big trends set to dominate in SS17, so check out this lil’ beauty! The colours are beautiful but neutral enough to go with multiple outfits – £12.50
- I couldn’t believe the price of these loafers. Metallic’s are huge at the mo and these are available in gold and pink! These are a gorgeous trendy expensive-looking gift (but without the trendy expensive price tag!) – £12.00
I hope I’ve been able to inspire some of your gift ideas this year and saved you the trouble of what to get your friends!
Let us know in the comments any other ideas you might have!